EDC UUM offers a variety of executive diploma programmes in the field of management designed specifically to enhance work skills and competencies. These programmes are offered in response to the sixth thrust in the National Higher Education Strategic Plan (NHESP), i.e. the enculturation of lifelong learning and making education and learning accessible for the masses.
The programme is aimed at providing high quality education through a motivating environment, which is based on student-centered learning in order to enable working adults to acquire further knowledge, skills, techiques and ethics to excel in their careers. This programme also recognises prior learning and skills gained through work experience as entry into the programme.
This programme is recognised by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA).
- SPM with three (3) credits and PASS Bahasa Malaysia and ;
- must be at least 21 years old on the date of application and ;
- three (3) years of relevant working experiences.
- Accreditation of Prior Experiental Learning (APEL)
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The duration of the programme is six (6) to nine (9) semesters which can be completed within 24 to 36 months on a part-time basis.
January, May and September
- Combination of Assigments, Quiz and Presentation : 60 %
- Examination : 40 %
- Registration Fee ( Computer fee, Libary fee and Insurance) : RM 595 (Penisular Malaysia) RM 1073 (East Malaysia)
- Programme Fee ( Notes, Examination dan Services fee) : RM 212 per credit hours